To all ABUS Crane Systems Ltd. customers & suppliers,
We feel it is important to mention that we continue to be ‘Open for Business’ at ABUS Crane Systems Ltd.
We want to let you know and reassure you that we are doing everything we can to continue to deliver our services and operate to the best of our ability during this difficult time.
We are closely monitoring the advice given by the UK Government, World Health Organisation and other agencies and the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers is our top priority.
We are taking all the necessary, practical and sensible steps to provide healthy work environments both at our own premises and for our site engineers at our customers facilities.
All our active projects are important and we are collaborating with our customers to keep projects on track where possible, we appreciate all the hard work from everyone involved that is helping to keep people safe.
Our thoughts go to all of those affected by the outbreak and we stand by ready to support as best we can.
Stay safe & Well!
ABUS Crane Systems Ltd.
Update 1. july 2020
Precautions for visiting the KranHaus:
The KranHaus has reopened the doors!
We would like to share this good news with you. From the 1st of July we can once again welcome customers to our 1600 m2 Crane showroom at our head office in Gummersbach.
At the Kranhaus we offer you an overview of our current crane technology as well as an insight into various realistic work scenarios.
The KranHaus team has taken many measures to make your visit as safe as possible. All visits will follow the rules of the Robert Koch Institut, Gesundheitsamt (GGD) and the rules of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 mtr at all times
- We don't shake hands
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in those zones where it is not possible to keep distance.
- In the KranHaus it is not mandatory to wear a mask, this 1600 m2 space is regulary ventilated.
- Multiple Actibacterial hand gel stations are available
- We welcome up to 15 people in a group
- In case of any cold or Corona like symptoms, we ask you to refrain from the visit
- If the situation changes, we will also make our adjustments.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.
Stay safe and healthy!