Operation for electric chain hoists
ABURemote AC radio remote control
- The radio remote control is delivered as a complete set: a light-weight, ergonomic hand-held transmitter, a battery set, an inductive charging cradle with wall bracket, a protective case with shoulder belt and a belt clip. A receiver is attached on to the chain hoist which has an integrated horn.
- The transmitter's range is more than 50 metres.
- The radio remote control is used in conjunction with electric chain hoists and a 48 V control and can be used for both lifting and lowering as well as for electric trolley travel. Limit switches for the braking and shut-down function for the trolley movement are required for electric trolley travel.
The practical charging cradle inductively charges the batteries in the transmitter. This means there is no need for the time-consuming removal of batteries from the transmitter. The transmitter can also remain in the protective case during the charging process. The charging cradle can be placed on a level surface or attached to the wall using a bracket. The accessories for wall mounting are included in the scope of delivery.
The ABURemote AC radio remote control works with standard batteries with a battery life of more than 40 hours each. This avoids the need for the time-consuming and expensive purchasing of special batteries.
Mobile operation using pendant control
- Mobile operation using pendant control independent from the hoist position - instead of the standard design with hanging pendant control which is directly inserted into the chain hoist.
- This design is deliverable in conjunction with a power supply using a festoon cable system up to a maximum track length of 30 metres
Operational element on load hook
- Possible for cranes which have exclusively electric lifting and lowering and a maximum load capacity of 250 kg with a single-fall chain hoist (GM2/GM4).